The Biscayne Blouse is a casual yet classy top that easily goes from office to errand running to date night. It features a hidden button placket, welt or patch chest pocket, and shaped neckband. Gathers at the front and back neckline add detail and give it an easy fit. Use fabrics with great drape such as rayon challis, silk, silk polyester, voile, or chambray. The Biscayne Blouse works equally well under a suit or over skinny jeans and heels with a great pair of earrings.
The .pdf file includes:
– A .pdf pattern in sizes XS – 2XL
– Instructions for printing only the size you need
– Diagrams for taping the pattern together
– Digitally illustrated directions for every sewing step
– A print shop copy so you can print the entire pattern on one sheet of 36″ wide or A0 paper
When you check out, the .pdf file will automatically be sent to the email address linked to your Paypal account.
You will not receive any hard copy, only the digital file. You can download, print, and start sewing immediately!
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern or it’s copyrighted illustrated directions, or use any pictures without permission.
Don’t forget to share your creations! Official hashtags – #BiscayneBlouse #HeyJunePatterns