The Charleston Dress is a fitted knit dress perfect for dressing up or down. Make a casual floral version with the ruffle sleeve or a classic little black dress with stretch faux leather paneling. Seven sleeve length options make this dress work appropriate and suitable for 4 season wear. View A features a casual a-line skirt with deep scooped pockets and front pleats. View B has a slimmer silhouette with no pockets or pleats. Both views have an optional semi exposed zipper in the back. The Charleston can be used in innumerable ways and will be a great addition to your pattern stash!
- Sleeveless, ruffle sleeves, square sleeves, short sleeves, elbow sleeves, 3/4 sleeves, or long sleeves
- An above-the-knee A-line skirt with front pleats and deep pockets and back darts
- An above-the-knee fitted paneled skirt
- An optional exposed zipper
The .pdf file includes:
– A .pdf pattern in sizes XS – 3XL
– Instructions for printing only the size you need
– Diagrams for taping the pattern together
– Instructions for lengthening/shortening and grading the pattern at the bust, hips, and waist.
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern or it’s copyrighted illustrated directions, or use any pictures without permission.