Are you looking for the perfect wallet that is stylish but also functional? The Everyday Wallet is perfect for you! It features a clear ID holder, 6 card slots with the ability to hold up to three cards per slot, 2 large pockets for your money and checkbook, and one large zipper pouch. This stylish wallet holds everything you need without adding bulk and unnecessary weight to your purse!!
The Everyday Wallet pattern comes with two version. Version 1 features a bow under the clasp, and Version 2 features decorative leather/pleather corners. This wallet is versatile and can easily be customized to your liking!
The inside of both versions is the same and includes:
- Two large pockets for money or checkbooks
- 6 credit card holders with the ability to hold 2-3 cards per slot
- A large zipper pouch
- A clear ID slot
Closed: 7 3/4″ wide x 4″ tall
Open: 7 3/4″ wide x 8″ tall
- Computer drafted Pattern Pieces
- 29 illustrated pictures to go along with detailed directions.
- 8 full pages of step by step instructions plus 3 pages of full scale pattern pieces
- Fabric requirements and suggestions
- Seam allowance included in pattern
- Tips scattered throughout pattern
And much much more!
- 3/8 yard of each interior and exterior fabric 44″-54″ wide.
- Fabric suggestions: Quilting Cotton (Interior and/or exterior), or Duck, Canvas, or Twill (for exterior only)
- 7” zipper
- Magnetic Snap
- Medium Weight Fusible Interfacing: 5/8 yard/ 50 cm
- Clear Vinyl Scrap (At-least 5”x3”)
- 1/8 yard leather/ pleather (or a 6×6″ scrap you may have laying around)
- 1/8 yard Medium weight sew in interfacing (optional)
Sewing skill level: Advanced Beginner.