The Greenpoint Cardigan is a fun, unisex, beginner-friendly sewing pattern for knit fabrics. It is infinitely customizable using different fabrics, trims, buttons, and fabric embellishments.
This purchase is for a 36 page pdf document that includes:
– instructions for printing and assembling the pattern
– notes on choosing the best knit for this project
– instructions for alterations for a custom fit
– completely illustrated sewing directions
– a 24 page computer-drawn pattern for a raglan sleeved cardigan in sizes 12 months – 12 years.
When you check out, the .pdf file will automatically be sent to the email address linked to your account.
You will not receive any hard copy, only the digital sewing pattern file. You can download, print, and start sewing immediately!
Purchase includes the right to sell garments made with this pattern. It is illegal to share, distribute, or resell this pattern.