LOL Swing Top
The LOL Swing Top sewing pattern makes a breezy summer top with an a-line front and a racerback yoke and nearly half circle back for lots of fun volume. Instructions for either woven or knit fabrics make this a very versatile pattern. A single button or snap closure at the left shoulder for wovens and no closures for knits make this an easy dressing option.
Sizes newborn through 12 years.
This modern sewing pattern features:
- A linked video showing one of the constructions steps for clarity
- Layers by size so you can print only the size(s) you want
- Fully illustrated and easy-to-understand instructions with shading to show right and wrong sides of fabrics
- Instructions for combining sizes to perfect fit
- Professionally graded, colored and dashed size lines
Recommended fabrics include light to medium weight cotton or cotton blends such as lawn, voile, crepe, shirting, double gauze, poplin, linen or linen/cotton blends, or lighter quilting cottons for woven. Lightweight knits like jersey for a knit version.