Let your little angel take flight as she wears this one of a kind blouse--the Marcelle. She will be floating in gathers... front, back, and even on the sleeves! Buttons fasten down the back. It’s an easy sew up, but looks like it had to be bought. You will love it and so will she!
What this PDF contains:
- Sizes 2T, 3T, 4T, 5, and 6
- Size chart in imperial or metric
- Fabric requirements in imperial or metric
- Notions list
- Sewing tips
- Computer drawn patterns--they are already full-sized and will print on your home computer using US Letter sized paper or A4 sized paper
- Tutorial --instructions with pictures detailing each step
- Glossary of terms
Sewing level: confident beginner
This pattern contains buttonholes. Please follow your machine's instructions.
Just a reminder...this pattern, tutorial, and photographs are protected by copyright. You can use it for personal use and even sell garments made from it (I hope you do!) providing you include a link on your listing of my shop.
***If sewing garments commercially, keep in mind that this pattern has a sizing guideline and isn't universal to each and every child. It's best to get individual measurements and sew according to those. ***
No part of this pattern can be copied, shared, or resold. No part of it can be altered and sold as your own. Thank you for respecting the time and effort I've put into creating my patterns and for your honesty