Tip Top Tunic & Dress
A flowy and loose fitting top, tunic and dress, perfect for twirling and is extra comfortable to wear. With lots of interesting details such as double sleeves, welt pockets, hem facings makes the possibilities endless and unique. Have fun colour blocking with the front and back panel option.
It makes a great party dress or perfect for everyday wear.
I bet you can't make just one!
The pattern covers a range of sizes - from 6 months to 12 years.
Level: Confident Beginner.
The pattern includes the following features:
- 3 lengths: top, tunic and dress.
- 2 different necklines: pleated or elasticized.
- Single or double sleeves.
- Side seam or welt pockets for the dresses.
- hem facings or rolled hem option.
- Front and back panels for colour blocking.
This pattern features clear and detailed computer drawn illustrations and not photos.
The PDF tutorial includes:
- 55 page PDF document including 27 pages of detailed step-by-step sewing instructions with computer illustrations of every step and 28 pages of pattern pieces
- Computer generated, tiled pattern that can be printed on A4 and Letter size printer paper
- Full size pattern pieces. Pattern pieces vary for each age by colour AND line style. This means they can be printed in colour or black and white.
- Fabric requirements and notions list
- Metric and imperial measurements included throughout
Terms include right to make to sell on a small scale homemade basis.
Instantly available to download.